A ONE WEEK ADVENTURE LIKE NO OTHER!
This is a no-frills, practical course designed to give you an introduction into Adventure, Travel and Overland Expeditions.
The aim is to show you the benefits of adventure to you and your life. Once you understand the mindset and how to implement what is required, you will be able to achieve anything you want to.
Join Matt and only three others on an exclusive course across several islands in Indonesia!
- Overcome fear, embrace uncertainty and the unknown as you climb an active volcano. (There will be two options)
- Enjoy the laughs and challenges of travelling overland and tackling various surfaces.
- Experience memorable encounters with the friendly and genuine locals off the beaten track.
- Visit a stunning local village high in the mountains.
- Gain an insight into how to get the ball rolling on your own adventure and ask any questions you may have on adventure travel.
The courses are specifically designed for adventure seeking “life squeezers” looking to get more out of life, they are not an A,B,C of basic travel. Each one will be held across three to four different islands. Bali is purely a meeting point as people are coming from all over the world. The itinerary is deliberately vague as a big part of this course and adventure in general is the willingness to embrace uncertainty and the unknown – it begins before we depart.
As well as discussing the topics mentioned below, the course is very pragmatic and so you will be learning whilst actually on the adventure, which is why this is so unique. Even though we call it a “course”, it’s not school, we take a very relaxed and informal approach. You will get to see things first-hand, practice what has been discussed and experience the highs and lows in just under a week!
The accommodation is very basic and the standard of English quite poor which makes it a perfect learning environment. It says no frills for a reason. If you need a hot shower and WiFi each day this is not for you unfortunately.
Topics to be covered throughout the course:
- Where to start and how to effectively plan and prepare for any adventure or expedition.
- What showstoppers could kill your adventure before you even depart.
- Finances, which will include how to manage them down to sponsorship and how to get brands like GoPro and Red Bull involved.
- The locals and how important they are to all adventures and expeditions.
- Where to sleep? Includes everything from Royal Suites to sleeping on ice in the Siberian Wilderness.
- Methods of transport. All options will be covered as well as your own vehicle and things to consider.
- Creative ways to achieve what you set out to do.
You will have to APPLY HERE for each course due to the very limited number of places available. There will be space for only three people per course, this is so you get the most out of the experience as possible.
Best suited for someone who:
- Is interested in adventures, expeditions and once-in-a-lifetime opportunities.
- Has a positive attitude and is ready to go with the flow.
- Is willing to unplug from the modern world and go completely off the grid.
- Is looking to change their life for the better.
- Considers themselves a “life squeezer” who’s ready to break through mindset barriers and wants to be pushed to the next level.
What you will get out of the course:
- Several once-in-a-lifetime opportunities all rolled into just one week.
- A chance to unplug from the modern world and get away for what will feel much longer than just a week.
- Unlimited advice.
- Feel far more confident about adventure in general and all aspects involved from conception to completion.
- Massive benefits in terms of personal development, general confidence and life experiences.
- Be pushed both physically and mentally in an environment you’re not used to.
- The skills and experiences you will gain can be applied to everything in life in all sorts of situations.
Courses will run from May to October. Each course will be 7 days in length. For specific course dates CLICK HERE
- Internal Flights
- Motorbike hire and helmet
- 24/7 Emergency Cover with Global Rescue
- All Fuel
- All National Park Fees
- All Guide Fees
- All Food
- All Drink (not inc alcohol)
- 5% of all profits will go to the NSPCC*
*The reason we have a relationship with the NSPCC is that they were very important to a close friend of Matt’s who passed away recently and so this is our way of giving back.
- International flights to and from Bali (Denpasar), Indonesia (this is where the course commences and completes)
- Accommodation (Minimal Cost, see FAQ section)
- Personal Insurance Cover (This is compulsory)
- Any personal medical requirements
It’s advised that you complete the course as part of a wider trip to Asia, purely because of the distances involved in travelling out to the course location, depending on where you live.