Courses for 2017:
- MAY (14th-20th) 1 Space remaining
- JUNE (12th-18th) Full
- JUNE (25th-1st JULY)
- JULY (25th-31st) Full
- SEPTEMBER (18th-24th) Full
- OCTOBER (23rd-29th) Full
Please sign up to the EMAIL LIST HERE to keep updated.
The Application Process:
- Must have some motorbike / scooter experience before the course commences (Minimum would be 1-2 days professional training on a 125cc. Not provided)
- Must have personal insurance before the course commences.
- Complete and submit application online through the website.
You will be notified in good time before the course date as to whether or not you have been successful in your application. You will also be sent a kit list at the same time.
- Internal Flights
- Motorbike hire and helmet
- 24/7 Emergency Cover with Global Rescue
- All Fuel
- All National Park Fees
- All Guide Fees
- All Food
- All Drink (not inc alcohol)
- 5% of all profits will go to the NSPCC*
- International flights to and from Bali (Denpasar), Indonesia (this is where the course commences and completes)
- Accommodation (Minimal Cost, see FAQ section)
- Personal Insurance Cover (This is compulsory)
- Any personal medical requirements
>>>Apply by clicking HERE or fill in the application form below!<<<
Once accepted onto a course please be aware you’ll need to:
Abide by our Terms and Conditions.
- Organise visa if required.
- Organise your motorbike / scooter training if required and then scan the proof to us. (More information provided upon booking)
- Organise international flights to and from Bali International Airport.
- Organise appropriate insurance to include remote medivac and inform us of the company used, policy number and emergency 24/7 contact number in advance.
- Email us a scan of the information/ photograph page of your passport and any other information required.
- Ensure you are fully vaccinated and organise Malaria prophylactics.
- Ensure that you are physically ready and have the right positive mental attitude for conducting such a course. All course options include climbs to altitude and other aspects that will test you mentally.
- Bring suitable personal kit. A kit list will be provided in the joining instructions