**New Course Dates for 2019**
- 2nd – 8th September 2019 (1 Spot remaining)
- 9th – 15th September 2019
- 14th – 20th October 2019
- 21 – 27th October 2019
Please sign up to the >>> EMAIL LIST HERE <<< to keep updated.
The Application Process:
- Must have some motorbike / scooter experience before the course commences (Minimum would be 1-2 days professional training on a 125cc. Not provided)
- Must have personal insurance before the course commences.
- Complete and submit application online through the website.
You will be notified in good time before the course date as to whether or not you have been successful in your application. You will also be sent a kit list at the same time.
- Internal Flights
- Motorbike hire and helmet
- 24/7 Emergency Cover with Global Rescue
- All Fuel
- All National Park Fees
- All Guide Fees
- All Food
- All Drink
- 5% of all profits will go to the NSPCC*
- International flights to and from Bali (Denpasar), Indonesia (this is where the course commences and completes)
- Accommodation (Minimal Cost, see FAQ section)
- Personal Insurance Cover (This is compulsory)
- Any personal medical requirements
>>>Apply by clicking HERE or fill in the application form below!<<<
Once accepted onto a course please be aware you’ll need to:
Abide by our Terms and Conditions.
- Organise visa if required.
- Organise your motorbike / scooter training if required.
- Organise international flights to and from Bali International Airport (DPS).
- Organise appropriate insurance.
- Ensure you are fully vaccinated.
- Ensure that you are physically ready and have the right positive mental attitude for conducting such a course. All course options include climbs to altitude and other aspects that will test you mentally.
- Bring suitable personal kit. (A kit list will be provided in the joining instructions)